- On a computer with internet access download a .xo package onto your removable device.
- Insert your usb drive or sd card (usb ports are under the "ears, sd slot is on underside of monitor)
- Wait a minute for the device to mount.
- Using the web browser activity, go to "file:///media"
- Find your device and click on it.
- Find the package and click it. The main Sugar frame should come out , then hide again.
- Wait a minute or so , and your activity should appear in the XO launcher.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
QuickGuide: Installing a XO activity using removable media
Here's a quick tutorial on installing a package from a usb thumbdrive or sd card: