- You can share activities across the whole Internet
- Google Video does not work (due to gnash lacking .flv file support apparently) Maybe I can install regular flash?
- Normal computers can connect to the XO's mesh network (though it crashed my network card after a while).It shows up as "olpc-mesh"
- Support for WPA appears to be very finicky
Then I decided to start messing around with gasp , and I figured out several things
- In some areas of the system ,gasp works just fine natively but if it is part of an activity it needs(or rather pygame does) the olpcgame wrapper.
- Its better suited for building activities then being an activity itself
- Someone has already mentioned gasp as a useful game development tool on the game development page (this certainly was not me)
- Pippy example code would be really sweet.
Of course the nostalgia ran out in about 10 minutes,but it was still fun.
Well, hopefully I can figure out my networking issues and dig deeper into this great device.